Saturday, October 08, 2005

 

Quick Notes



Two notes before I run to the airport for my next flight lesson...

First:

If you have an 800 Mhz Radio that is currently used with this WC Radio Cystem (proper spelling) and you press your transmit button,
911 Knows Who You Are By The Encrypted Code Sent Out.

Today someone from Fire Station 42 (Darlington) was having fun with their radio using Fire TAC 5. In doing so you tie up the system by using (abusing ) one of our TEN precious frequencies, plus you are making an ass out of yourself because 911 (and I) know who you are.

I really don't care if you use your radio for broadcasting music, reading the Bible, or just blabbering in PigLatin however I do believe your radio would be shut off within a few minutes and serious action would be taken against you. Scotty J. would come to your house and put a Mr. Yuk sticker on your forehead !

Actually I do care, however If I SAY that I don't care I fit in better with 911 Management !

Second:

I didn't make this a FLASH like in the other Blah-gs when a tower is down or having problems because it seems like no one cares anyway, however just for the HELL of it I will tell you that the tower in the EASTERN PART of WC is having problems.

This will affect POLICE in the DISTRICT 4 Area (especially Ligonier, Ligonier Township, New Florence, St. Clair Township, Bolivar and to some degree Latrobe and Derry Portables) and all the FIRE DEPARTMENTS that serve them.



That's it for the UPDATE. PLEASE read the first Blah-g that I posted today as on a scale of 1 to 10 it is an 11 !

DECODED,
K3SAM

http://800.k3sam.com - the website
news@k3sam.com - the tips and comments hot line



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?