Wednesday, September 14, 2005

 

You are seeing this FIRST on the BLAH-G. Please do not tell 911 Management about this as they may change the date.

DISTRICT 6 POLICE will be switching over to 800 Mhz this Thursday, September the 15th 2005 at NOON !

DISTRICT 6 POLICE consist of the following departments:

Scottdale
Mount Pleasant
Rostraver
North Belle Vernon
West Newton
Sutersville


Talkgroups associated with District 6 Police:

76 - DISTRICT 6 POLICE DISPATCH
77 - DISTRICT 6 POLICE TAC 2
78 - DISTRICT 6 POLICE TAC 3
79 - DISTRICT 6 POLICE TAC 4
80 - DISTRICT 6 POLICE TAC 5
81 - DISTRICT 6 POLICE Administration


WARNING:

With all of the problems that 911 has been having with this Multi-Million Dollar Monkey Mess, if you know any of the Police Chiefs in those areas... PLEASE have them read my Blah-g before Thursday or have them E-mail me. I would be happy to call or email with them and let them know the problems they will be facing soon. news@k3sam.com

They will soon be entering the TWILIGHT ZONE with everyone else... (taking a moment to pray).



In another item that I was NOT going to bring up YET however since it was pointed out in my first Blah-g this morning... 911 IS TESTING the 800 Mhz SIREN ACTIVATION NOW.

It is only being tested at ONE fire station.

A Firefighter from Harrison City Station 87 has been emailing me with some information on that. For what it's worth, that is also the Fire Station where someone BIG AT 911 works... so I wonder if that had anything to do with STATION 87 getting this newer equipment before others... (damn, thinking out loud again I guess)


So far it has been hit and miss from what I understand. As I find out more information I will pass it on.

REMEMBER: I am not here to MAKE FOOLS of anyone, they are doing a good enough job of that themselves.


The Booger Blah-ger is COLLECTING INFO, Checking it Twice when possible, THEN letting WESTMORELAND COUNTY KNOW WHATS GOING ON.


It is because of YOU, the readers (Firefighters, Fire Chiefs, Policemen, Police Chiefs, Constables, EMT'S and Paramedics, Dispatchers, Directors, Court House Employees, Supervisors, Radio Maintenance, Ex-Dispatchers and Employees, and their families) that I have AND can share this information. Please keep it coming... news@k3sam.com

DECODED,
K3SAM

http://800.k3sam.com - website and guide
news@k3sam.com - news / tips / comments
www.ByTellingTheTruthYouWillFindThatNothingCanComeBackAndHauntYouPlusItsGoodForYourBloodPressure.com - and I doubt if that link will work however what a nice thought !



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?