Saturday, August 13, 2005

 

TAC 2, and call me in the morning




TGINM

Sit back and relax. Have a nice Saturday.

After cutting audio clips all night and them uploading them to my website, my fingers and ears and brain and feet and eyes and elbows hurt. Ouch !

So I m writing this Blah-g to tell you I’m not going to write a Blah-g today unless I happen to get any more tips, anything new that I don’t already know. (send your tips to: news@k3sam.com)

I could use this space to review all of the 911 Mr. and Miss Management that has been exposed in the last month or two, but I’ve been writing about that all week.


Oh oh oh oh... got a rush there. I have a copy of the Radio Contract with Staleys that I will be posting. It's not uploaded yet but perhaps if I get some time later on.

What you can do is go to my website and look / listen to the very last audio clip posted on my Audio Clip Page. It’s called FNF for Friday Night Funnies.

THIS AUDIO FILE WAS ALTERED. I think you will enjoy it.

Perhaps I’ll write something tomorrow or later on tonight if any big tips come in. I could write about my last trip I had to the WC 911 Center, but then I would be giving too much away !

DECODED,
K3SAM
http://800.k3sam.com

A LATE PS: Received in today's mail was a letter from the office of the commissioners. After I review the letter (and get some rest) I will most likely provide an update to the BLAH-G this evening.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?