Thursday, August 04, 2005

 

SWITCH ( on - off - off )




AS I MENTIONED YESTERDAY, Ligonier Ambulance Service will be taking their patients lives and placing them in the hands of a new unproven and unreliable (in this blah-ers professional opinion) 800 MHz system today when they switch over at NooN !

The Medics at Ligonier Ambulance Service are top notch and well trained and I would trust THEM with my life, but HEY GUYS... don't count on your new radio system.. especially out in the Ligonier Valley Area.

So, with that said I just wanted to let you know that Greensburg City Police is back on the air this morning testing. Will they switch over at NooN also ? I have this feeling but it's probably that damn Moose Milk Gas again !

That's it for now, everyone listen at NooN to see who will be joining those in the State of Mass Confusion.

-- this is not my Blah-g for the day, just a switch over reminder. Blah-g will follow in a few hours --

DECODED,
K3SAM



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?