Monday, August 08, 2005

 

NIGHT-TIME CAFFEINE PILL ?




It's almost time for all little policeman, firefighters and paramedics to go to sleep. I can't give you any pills to keep you awake however I can give you something to think about that might help you stay awake.

This was overheard on an Administration Talkgroup just a short time ago and it should keep you awake all night, as if you really needed any help.

We rent space at many tower sites for our radio equipment so that the Westmoreland County Emergency Management Signals can reach our police, medics and firemen anywhere in the county. Each and every one of the tower sites is critical to this system.

A TOWER SITE IN THE ST. CLAIR TOWNSHIP AREA IS DOWN.

I could be wrong but if I put any weight on the information that I receive here from my emails and phone calls, that makes TWO tower sites we have that are out of service.

Forget about all my SOAP BOX screaming about the millions of dollars we threw out the door... or the excessive amounts of petty money the 911 center is throwing away daily... if this tower site in St. Clair township is out of service then that will affect Ligonier, New Florence, St. Clair, Seward and other Police Services!

Also affected would be all of the fire companies out in the Ligonier Direction ! (Ligonier, Ligonier Township, Wilpen, New Florence, Darlington, Bolivar, and more)

Included would also be the medic units !

Now, if that isn't enough to keep you awake then you need a no doze too !

As I was writing this I was also listening to my scanners and there was one incident where Ligonier Township Police and one incident of Darlington Fire Department both having problems reaching 911. Hmmm...

You may go to sleep now ?

DECODED,
K3SAM

http://800.k3sam.com



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?