Friday, July 01, 2005

 

WILL IT HAPPEN ?

Greetings from Planet Trobe.

I will make this short tonight as I have to replace the muffler bearings on my car.

Normally 911 has been adding new services in groups on the first day of the month at NOON and several fire and ambulance services are due to join the 800 Mhz Radio System soon, leaving their old dispatch frequencies behind forever.

Because this is the first of the month and NOON is only a few hours away I say “listen”. This Booger is betting 911 will stay true to their game plan and at NOON we should see more services added.

If I am correct you will hear an announcement on your conventional scanner before NOON, say at 11 AM and 11:30 AM with the final announcement around NOON.

If I am not correct you will not hear an announcement on your conventional scanner before NOON, say at 11 AM and 11:30 AM and no final announcement around NOON.

What those conventional frequencies are is unknown but I would guess 33.70 Mhz Fire and 155.160 Mhz Ambulance.

BYOB and happy scannering !

DECODED,
K3SAM

PS: Ligonier Ambulance 706 and Saltsburg Medic 990 and Station 90 are due to switch at any moment, could it be this moment ?



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?