Sunday, July 03, 2005

 

FOURTH What It's Worth !



You are probably reading this for the first time on the 4th of July so may I say…


HAVE A HAPPY AND SAFE 4th FROM


NOTES

Just some quick notes as even the booger gets a few hours off.

Ligonier Township reports new radios ! They have at least one new $3,000 Motorola portable (2500 Series) that can tell Who is Calling them, Radio Numbers, Time of Day, Pirate Scores, Position of the Moon, Stock Reports, Pulse and Blood Pressure, Humdidity inside and out, Bank Account Information, Bill’s Red Blood Count, Calories in his Lunch, Days Left in the Year, Price of Tea at Walmarts, Money Exchange Rate, Dispatcher Pay Scales, How Many Jelly Beans in that Jar at 911 (Before Patty had that handful) and the power output from Tower 102 !

Nice Radios ! Besides it has more channels or Talkgroups (TG) as I, your Blah-ger likes to say. Now, Ligonier Township Policemen like people can STOP swapping radios. Do you know what that does to me when you swap radios ?

Swapping radios makes it appear as if you are someone else. For example my screen says it should be the chief transmitting, but it’s not ! Stop doing that ! OK ? How can I possibly DISPATCH from here when you keep doing that !?

= = =

I guess Mr. Fleming is going to have to do some more code entry programming as Chuck couldn’t get in through the gates ! I could tell in his voice that he was a bit ticked, he was probably thinking that nobody likes him anymore.

Not So Mr. Delmont Policeman 5-92, we like you here at this center and Scotty J. is modeling himself after you ! Even GMan has a place in his heart for you. I think somewhere around the left ventricle.

These things happen.

= = =

The issue of 911 consoles breaking down concerns me. I only have to say one thing about that:

I AM SO GLAD THAT 911 HAS MORE THAN ONE DISPATCHING CONSOLE !

= = =

That’s it for right now. I was going to make fireworks sounds using only my lips, cheeks and underarms and put the mp3 file up for you to listen to and downloading however the Boogerette told me that would be in bad taste, so maybe next time. This Booger Blah-ger is UP all night so if anything else happens you will surely see it here first.

Have a safe 4th !

DECODED,
K3SAM

REPORT ANY NEWS TO THE BOOGER ! @ news@k3sam.com

800 MHz GUIDE FOR WESTMORELAND COUNTY

LISTEN LIVE – STREAMIN’ SCREAMIN’ AUDIO FROM GMAN



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?