Monday, June 27, 2005

 

UPDATE FLASH

I sure hope that I don’t have too many Windows open ! It would surely hurt the air conditioning… but you know I’m referring to Bill Gate’s Windows (and his air conditioning). Opening more than 1 on this Dell is very risky, damn computers !

BIG UPDATE

FIRE AT MARGUERITE. Fire started around 06:10 AM this morning on Doss (sp) Drive. Chief 33 doing his EXCEPTIONALLY great job of commanding. I heard fire equipment from Marguerite, Pleasant Unity, Hazmat Team 800, Hostetter, Mutual’s Engine, Youngstown, Latrobe Fire’s Canteen, Trauger, Dry Ridge, Lloydsville and Mutual Aid Ambulance Service. There may be more coming but that’s it as of this writing.

I have to give credit to Mutual Aid for being the first on the scene and giving such a good size up.

TAC 3 was used for the Fire Command and TAC 4 for the tankers. 911 set up the TAC channels properly, not like last time and the FIRE DISPATCHER was right on top of everything. Too bad I don’t know his name to post it here.

Fire was still in progress at this post.

PRO96COM

During this fire, I managed to collect OVER 20 new radio identification numbers. I will post the new file on my website for download today. Look for K3SAM_062705.zip file. The last one there is K3SAM_062205. Besides those 20 + numbers, I have collected over 40 more along with the ones that GMan has shared with me.

The hard numbers to get are those that do not use the 800 Mhz system as their primary radio source, like Greensburg’s Station 79 and Latrobe’s Station 113. I have most of Latrobe finished but Greensburg was just started today.

The download file is FREE.

That’s it for this NEWS FLASH
Keeping you up to date in WESTMORELAND COUNTY !
THE BLAH-GER



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?