Monday, June 13, 2005

 

QUICK POST / SUNDAYS TRAVELS



OH KAY ! Here I am and if you are reading this, HERE YOU ARE ALSO.

This IS the new home for words of visdom de "the Booger" and his BLAH-G. If you think that I may be nuts with all these misspelled words and goofy sayings, you more than likely are correct HOWEVER I didn't give me these names. I have only agreed to use them under contract with MayTag.

ENOUGH for kidding around for right now, plenty of time for that. It's 5:00 AM and I had a ton of things to do tonight to get this BLAH-G off and running ! No sleep, no food, no water, no winters in Vermont...


NEW PHOTOS POSTED ON MY WEBSITE

Yes I did make my trip around the world with the digital camera SUNDAY ! New photos added to my site !

Even if you have looked at all the older photos on my site, START FROM THE BEGINNING as some new ones were added there and here and everything. The link is:

http://www.k3sam.com/800/AntennaSystems.html

A thank you to GMAN for the kind post on his Blog. You can listen live to the Westmoreland County 800 Mhz Radio System at his site www.gmans.net and look for something that looks like this...

Just click anywhere on that photo to go to his site. He can also write better than eye and doesn't mispel anything, but eye got the looks ( eye looks here and eye looks there but eye not see anything anywhere ! )

I will write more later when my mind returns to it's body.

DECODED,
K3SAM




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?