Monday, June 27, 2005

 

I BEAT YOU UP !

I’m starting this blah-g in the wee hours of Monday morning for two reasons, first I am up and second there has been lots happening.

The guys in New Kensington had two bandits on a roof, and when they investigated they found that they were up to no good. So as it turns out the two bandits were lookin’ down the barrel of a Glock 45 cal. Semi-Automatic Pistol (that’s my guess).

Quick action by the guys in Police District 9 ! I don’t write about them enough…

But there is a funny part too. The Police Officers that were on the roof with the bad guys couldn’t get down. I don’t know why, they just couldn’t OR wouldn’t get down. So, NEW KEN FIRE DEPARTMENT PERSONEL were dispatched with a ladder truck.

They did have another way down besides the ladder truck… the fine officers on the ground offered to CATCH them ! No one JUMPED.

I don’t write about these guys enough… (did I mention that ?)

CROSS BAND

Another fine cross-banding of the frequencies again early this morning. Bell Township Fire Department was called to set up a landing zone for the medical helicopter and they used FIRE TAC 8. The chopper stayed on Low Band while 911 cross-band-repeated them to the 800 Mhz system. Quite Nice says this old radio maintenance booger !

DISPATCHERS GET YELLED AT

More at 11. You say APOLLO, I say ARNOLD. Do the two sound alike ?

I don’t know but Vandergrift was ask about a traffic stop in Arnold and Car 5-11 was yelling at Dispatcher Bill for saying APOLLO when INDEED he said ARNOLD. I posted the file on my website and you can hear it at http://www.k3sam.com/800/Arnold.mp3. I had to do a lot of cutting and pasting to get some names out of there (guilty until proven innocent, you know). I took out the dead spaces too but besides that NO audio was altered.

I had to listen to the 64 track audio tape 9 times to be sure ! Ok, so it’s only 2 tracks, it’s not tape and I only listened 3 times but he did say ARNOLD. A R N O L D, Arnold. I guess here around Latrobe you could say ARNIE.

BILL, THIS BLAH-GER SUPPORTS YOU (and anyone that looks like you) 100%, GOOD JOB MAN. YOU GET A GOOD BOOGY AWARD !

5-11, you get a bad boogy for yelling at your dispatcher like that ! For Shame.

Cutting it short now, editing the audio took a bit of time but it was phun !

God Save The Queen
Eat Your Cheerios !
Paul Revere and the Raiders
Big Ben and the Steelers
English Leather
Gladys Knight and the Pip Pips
Bobby and the Dispatchers


I just had to show off my knowledge of France, sorry.

the WESTMORELAND COUNTY 911 800 MHz RADIO GUIDE

DECODED,
K3SAM



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?