Tuesday, June 14, 2005

 

FLASH UPDATE

UPDATE

I did have several thousand words written about this however when I went to publish I received an error.. and lost everything.

In a nutshell Staley Communciations is working on it. The consoles at 911 were transmitting when they shouldn't have been... same for a few portable / mobile units. Software problem most likely.

911 - Put up a cot for these Staley guys.. they are going to need it !

I'll write more on this later. I do have an audio recording of one of these neat events... the guys and gals talking in the background at 911 not knowing they were transmitting. I'll call it "911 unplugged". Perhaps I'll be able to post some of these audio clips shortly.

DECODED,
K3SAM

800 Mhz GUIDE TO WESTMORELAND COUNTY - HERE



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?