Thursday, June 16, 2005

 

AUDIO, NUMBERS, FILES and BEER ?

Just a few things for this early AM. First, any files downloaded from my website (http://www.k3sam.com/) have been checked for viruses. They were all VIRUS FREE WHEN IT LEFT ME !

Third, I had mentioned that I have recorded some audio and was going to make it exclusively available to the readers of this blah-g (hey peoples, this ain’t even on my website yet!).

So here you go. I have lots of 1’s and 0’s to go through yet, but the first two clips I pulled from the digital files are dooooseys ! The first was recorded from the conventional frequencies (non-800) and the second came from your new 800 Mhz system. I’ll let you guess who they are (clue, look at your media player’s title).
= = = = = = = = = =
CLIP ONE – CONVENTIONAL

(a voice etched in stone)


CLIP TWO – DIGITAL 800 SYSTEM

(the police quote of the day “just when I think I’m out… they pull me back in”)
= = = = = = = = = =
You will need Windows Media Player or something similar that will play .mp3 files.

RED OCTOBER

I will leave this space blank as those in the know understand.

NEW RADIO NUMBERS

The PRO96COM program identifies each “text tag” with a radio number, and each radio number is different.

For example, every time Avonmore Police Car 5-5 transmits, the radio serial number 22082 is transmitted. EVERYTIME ! So when this number pops up on the PRO96COM program, it looks to see if I have entered a name for it before. In this case I had entered the Avonmore Car 5-5 information a few days before so that is what shows up on my computer screen when they transmit. Otherwise is would have shown the TG (talkgroup) it was first heard on along with the time and date first heard.

GMAN (www.gmans.net) and I have been swapping numbers that we collect during the day and between us I think we have just about every base, car and portable unit that is operational now in Westmoreland County ! GMAN’s list can be found on his website, my downloadable list is at http://downloads.k3sam.com.

When you download this file and install it in your PRO96COM directory you will then get all the numbers to the radios that we have collected.

In other words you will be up to date and

you will see what I see (what I see)
numbers flashing, on the screen
you will see what I see
you will see what I see (see what I see)
A Car, a car... a Washington Township Police Car
Followed by an Ambulance or three
Informing you of happenings for you and for me
dum dum dum, da da da dummmm

Sorry, Christmas has been on my mind ALL day !

My files were updated prior to listing this BLAH-G so they are current !!

ABOUT MY SURROUNDINGS

I don’t have to talk about radio ALL the time.. do I ?

My surroundings.. I have a chair, a nice desk, a phone… WAIT, I mean this city and the surrounding towns and villages. Specifically I wish to tell you about Latrobe, Pa. and Rolling Rock Beer.

As you know Rolling Rock Beer has been brewed in Latrobe since.. well forever. And on each and every bottle of Rolling Rock the number “33” is on it. That has been the topic of beer lovers for longer than I’ve been on this Earth, WHAT DOES THIS 33 MEAN !

People have thought they knew the answer but, naw. In fact I knew one of the ORIGINAL FOUNDERS of Rolling Rock personally and he told me what it meant… so I thought. Seems he had a very good since of humor and use to tell each person a different story, what you see on my website is the “story” he told me.

I had posted on my website a whole section on this “33” business and it was there for years and years with the REAL answer. Well out of the blue a few months ago I was put in contact with one of the family members of the original founders. He said that the information that I had on my website is very INCORRECT. Fortunately he did tell me the REAL ANSWER TO 33 ! I feel very "included" in the few that actually know the real meaning of this "33" and now I’m here to tell you that I CAN’T TELL YOU !

Sorry, but that was my agreement. I did include Scotty J. to this very much secret SECRET ! What I would like to hear from you is, what do you think 33 stands for on all those beer bottles ! I can’t tell you the answer if you are wrong however I can maybe give you a good boogy award if your guess is correct.

If you go to my website (www.k3sam.com) and click on ABOUT LATROBE, then click on 33MYTHS at the bottom of the page, you will see what most people think “33” means and you will also see what I was told it means (which as I said is wrong).

Send me your thoughts on 33, about this BLAH-G or about my website. Good or bad I would love to hear them. Webmaster@k3sam.com or if you have some inside information about the 800 Mhz Radio system that I don’t know about please send me a quick note at news@k3sam.com.

Thatz its fer know, da proper speling pill has done worn off.f

DECODED,
K3SAM



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?